- Monitoring customer trials
- Laboratory analyses and data processing
Internal and client reporting
- Monitoring PRR, making reports and attending meetings
- Master’s degree in food engineering or other similar field;
- High knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of office (word, excel, power point)
- High sense of ethics and professional secrecy;
- Proactive and keen to progress;
- Organisational skills and a sense of responsibility;
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Integration into a solid and expanding company with innovative engineering solutions in its sector;
- Integration into a dynamic team with well-defined processes;
- Remuneration package based on demonstrated experience and knowledge;
- Various benefits offered by the company.