Project Conclusion | Unit for Production of Pastry Cream
Responding to an ambitious producer from the bakery industry, the challenge was to develop and build a bakery cream production unit, yielding up to 1.000 kg / hour.
With a limited space and the need to work continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with hygienic guarantees, the PERFINOX Group accepted the challenge, put the "hands-on-the-go" and created a completely automatic unit, practically without operator intervention.
Beyond to the process and production area, consisting on cooking and cooling reactors, the new unit was equipped with a fully automatic Cleaning System (CIP) and a fully automatic dosing and mixing system, for solid and liquid ingredients.
The PERFINOX Group scope were the following areas:
- Addition of automatic liquid ingredients (water, milk and egg products)
- Incorporation and Homogenization of solid ingredients
- Cream cooking
- Cream cooling
- Product feeding to filling system
- Fully automatic 2 line CIP Cleaning System
- Electrification and Automation, including Software Development
- Utilities Distribution piping