- Elaboration of Budgets;
- Elaboration of Industrial Process Flow Diagrams;
- Management of the entire administrative process inherent to the commercial activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Knowledge of Autocad and Autodesk Inventor;
- Knowledge of PHC software;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in equivalent roles, in an industrial environment and/or in the area of industrial process project budgeting (preferable);
- High proficiency in English and Spanish;
- Strong sense of ethics and professional confidentiality;
- Proactive and eager for career advancement;
- Organizational skills and sense of responsibility;
- Availability for flexible working hours and travel both nationally and internationally.
- Integration into a solid and expanding company with innovative engineering solutions in its sector;
- Integration into a dynamic team with well-defined processes;
- Remuneration package based on demonstrated experience and knowledge;
- Various benefits offered by the company.